My family LOVES ice cream. The minute my daughter sees ice cream she squeals in delight and stands next to you until you give her some. It’s the perfect all year treat and a great treat to enjoy on a hot summer day…
Dreyer’s slow churned ice cream gives you a reason to smile. It comes in 20 different flavors and has half the fat and 1/3 the calories of regular ice cream. Dreyer’s has always been my favorite brand of ice cream and I am happy they came out with their slow churned flavors. Not only do they contain less fat then regular ice cream, but it tastes great! I honestly couldn’t taste a difference from regular ice cream and I am happy feeding my family ice cream that is lower in fat & calories. It has amazing flavor and a nice creamy consistency. I had difficulty picking a flavor, since there were so many yummy flavors to choose from like:
Mint Chocolate Chip, S’mores, Cookie Dough, Rocky Road, Cookies n Cream, and much much more.
Dreyer’s gives a big reason to smile this summer since TV personality, actress and model Brooke Burke has partnered with Dreyer’s™ Slow Churned® Light Ice Cream to give away more than 25,000 free scoops of ice cream… turning scoops into smiles!
Support with a Smile:
• For every “ice cream smile” photo uploaded to Dreyer’s Facebook page, $5 will be donated to Operation Smile, an international children’s medical charity.
• The goal is to give away more than 25,000 scoops of ice cream, capture 25,000 photos of ice cream smiles before summer’s end.
• These efforts will help deliver more than 500 reconstructive surgeries to children around the globe suffering from cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.
• Of the photos submitted, ten lucky smiles will be featured in a Dreyer’s Slow Churned print ad.
• One lucky picture will win a coveted spot on the cartons of a Slow Churned limited-edition flavor, being re-introduced to store shelves in early 2013.
The Reason to smile team & slow churned photo booth will be at the Denver County Fair August 10-12, 2012. If you visit the Denver county fair stop by, take a picture, and get some ice cream!
If you live West of the Rockies this ice cream is under the Dreyer’s name, but if you live east of the Rockies this ice cream is under the Edy’s name. Regardless of the name Dreyer’s/Edy’s slow churned ice cream is sold nation wide at many retailers. Visit http://dreyers.slowchurned.com to find a retailer near you!
Visit Dreyer’s on Facebook and upload your ice cream smile photo.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dreyer’s / Edy’s. I received a coupon to purchase product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.