I was recently sent the Rubbermaid Lunch Box Kit for review. I am always sending my husband to work with lunch and I knew the Lunch Box Kit would be the perfect addition to his lunch box.
How cool is this design? There are various sizes that all stack together nicely and it even comes with Blue Ice to keep your food cold.
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
When I opened my Rubbermaid Lunch Box Kit I discovered that it came with a sample of French’s dijon mustard and some coupons! I just love when an item comes with coupons. Don’t you?
My husband usually takes left overs to work for his lunch verses a sandwich. I use the sandwich container for his leftovers. It fits a sandwich perfectly, but also fits leftovers. The rubbermaid containers are dishwasher and microwaveable safe. I have put them in the microwave and dishwasher numerous times and they still look new. No melting, chipping, or peeling. I love that these containers stack together so nicely. It makes fitting them into my husbands lunchbox so much more organized and easy. The blue ice helps keeps my husbands lunch cold on the way to work since it’s been so hot this summer.
Did I mention the sizes? They are perfect! Like I said, I use the big one for a sandwich or leftovers and I use the smaller ones for condiments, snacks, or sides to go with hubby’s lunch. The Blue Ice can either be put on bottom or you can put it in the middle so it keeps the bigger and smaller containers cool.
The Rubbermaid lunch box kit can be found at mass retailers such as Walmart, Target, and other various stores. You can also purchase it from Rubbermaid.com or Amazon.com. Make sure you print this $1.50 off coupon to make your new lunch kit even cheaper!
Rubbermaid was nice enough to offer one reader the chance to win their own Lunch Box Kit! To enter fill out the rafflecopter form below!!
*I was given a Lunch Box Kit for review purposes. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.